- Attendance is compulsory for all assessments held during the year, failing which the student will be given zero. Consideration what so ever will be only on genuine medical grounds that too at the sole discretion of the Principal only after the parents submit an application with photocopies of all relevant medical documents on the day of the exam at school office. There is no provision of appearing in any Weekly Assessment and then leave the school for home on medical/personal grounds. Taking the child back home after assessment(s) will result in zero for that subject.
- A minimum attendance record of 90% of the total number of working days in each term/unit is compulsory. In the eventuality a student misses classes due to health reasons, the school will have the sole discretion in deciding waiver, if any. But even on medical grounds absence beyond 20% of working days will not be accepted.
- There is no provision for reassessing students, who remain absent on the day of the assessment, or those who have failed in one or more subjects. Request for change in assessment dates or timings will not be entertained.
- Students reporting late for assessment will not be given any extra time for answering the question papers.
- Unfair Means: Students found using any unfair means during any of the assessment, will be given a zero in that subject. Parents and the concerned student will be summoned and asked to provide an explanation. A repeat of such action in future will result in the prompt issue of a Transfer Certificate, without notice.
- The answer scripts of the Weekly Assessment will be distributed to students after evaluation the next week after the date of the exams. Errors in evaluation, such as mistakes in totaling, unmarked answers, etc., must be brought to the notice of the concerned teachers on the same day itself. Delaying this for even one day may result in ignoring the same while preparing the final result.
- Requests for the issue of Progress Report before the declaration of results will not be entertained.
- A duplicate of Report Card (if lost/damaged) shall be issued on a payment of Rs.500/-.
Classes Nursery–VIII: Attendance less than 90% and not able to cope up with the syllabus resulting in low grades in assessments of a particular class in a session, may result in detention in the same class, after mutual consent of parents and school authorities.