Name of the candidate seeking admission in the school is registered in the school office.
- The form duly filled in should be returned to the school office along with two stamp-size photograph & other documents before the last date, as decided by the management.
- The intimation of the date and timings for the lottery of candidate’s names & Interviews will be given to the applicants from the school office desk.
- For classes Nursery to I, admissions are done on the basis of the Lottery system.
- Applicants found suitable for admission, will be intimated for the completion of admission formalities after depositing the required fees along with the necessary and relevant documents.
- The form issued by the school is nontransferable & should be used in its original form.
(On 1st April)
(On 1st April)
|NURSERY||2½ Yrs.||4½ Yrs.|
|LKG||3½ Yrs.||5½ Yrs.|
|UKG||4½ Yrs.||6½ Yrs.|
|Class – I||5½Yrs.||7½ Yrs.|
|Class – II||6½Yrs.||8½ Yrs.|
|Class – III||7½Yrs.||9½ Yrs.|
|Class – IV||8½Yrs.||10½ Yrs.|
|Class – V||9½Yrs.||11½ Yrs.|
|Class – VI||10½Yrs.||12½ Yrs.|
|Class – VII||11½Yrs.||13½ Yrs.|
|Class – VIII||12½Yrs.||14½ Yrs.|
|Class – IX||13½Yrs.||15½ Yrs.|
|Class – X||14½Yrs.||16½ Yrs.|
|Class – XI||15½Yrs.||17½ Yrs.|
|Class – XII||16½Yrs.||18½ Yrs.|
INTERVIEW / TEST
The school does not have any management quota.
From classes I to VII, candidate’s admissions will be granted on the basis of availability of seats in the respective classes.
In classes VII to XI, admission is granted on the basis of the performance in the previous class and the written test conducted in the school.
The school authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates, after written tests and interviews.
The result will be available from the school office only.
In classes X and XII, admissions are not granted as a matter of policy. Incomplete forms will be rejected during the short-listing of the candidates.