Payment of Fee
Fees should be paid in three instalments.
Mode of payment: Cheque / Cash / Bank Transfer / Debit Card / Credit Card
Kindly note the dates of the term fee
Term-I : Before 30th April
Term-II : Before 31st August
Term-III : Before 30th November
Fees paid after the due date may attract a late fee.
- Self – discipline is the forte of the school.
- The school begins at 9:00 Am for the students. All students are expected to reach school before the bell rings. After 8:45 the school gates will be closed.
- Late coming of any students will not be permitted.
- Students should maintain cleanliness and hygiene within the school campus. Littering is prohibited.
- Students should observe polite civil behaviour. Ragging, Screaming or use of unparliamentarily language is forbidden.
- DPSA constitutes a family of students from various communities, religious and linguistic groups. The medium of instruction and communication is English in the school campus, Bus. Office instruction language will be English / Hindi / Telugu.
- The school is not responsible for any loss of student’s belongings on the premises.
- Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching/games/activity period.
- The student should not leave the premises during the school working hours.